Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Khloe Kardashian and sister Kourtney Kardashian are reportedly going to be neighbors. Full Story
Kourtney Kardashian was apparently also recently robbed just like her sister Khloe Kardashian.
Kanye West was the only Keeping Up with the Kardashians family member in attendance at the Givenchy fashion show Sunday, where Kendall Jenner was walking the runway for the acclaimed fashion house.
Kim Kardashian made a fashionable impression at Elton John's annual AIDS Foundation Oscars viewing party on Sunday night.
Kim Kardashian reportedly flees gala after man in blackface insults her and pretends to be Kanye West
Kim Kardashian cut her "date" short at the Vienna Ball on Thursday night after suffering two shocking, racially-charged insults during the party.
The Game has come forward and denied recent rumors that he is dating Khloe Kardashian.
Khloe Kardashian's marriage to Lamar Odom fell apart this year amid cheating rumors, his DUI arrest and very short stint in rehab -- but she says she "doesn't have any regrets."
Kim Kardashian may apparently have one or two more kids with soon-to-be husband Kanye West but she'll be stopping there.
Kim Kardashian has revealed she and fiance Kanye West have had a change of heart and are now planning a "super, super-small intimate" wedding this year in Paris.
Lamar Odom apparently doesn't want to be divorced from Khloe Kardashian, but if the split becomes official, he still won't view her as anything but his wife.
Kylie Jenner recently posted a photo of herself on Instagram in a skimpy bikini and captioned the photo with a cheeky, "So.. Is it summer yet?"
Kendal Jenner and Kylie Jenner cover the March edition of Marie Claire Mexico.
Kim Kardashian has slammed rumors she's had any work done to her butt besides old-fashioned dieting and exercise.
Khloe Kardashian is using fashion to make a personal statement on animal rights.
- 'American Idol' eliminates another girl after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Garrett Adelstein talks (Part 2)
- Lindsay Lohan's new reality show trailer release shows Oprah Winfrey struggling with the troubled star
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro dancers and celebrities unhappy about new partner-swapping twist
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly also robbed, $50,000 in cash stolen
- Nene Leakes not worried about 'Dancing with the Stars' stint
- 'The Voice': One contestant sounds like Usher but looks like Blake Shelton, another singer sets off fireworks
- Exclusive: Mark Jackson and replacement partner Mallory Ervin talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I did not feel bad for Juan Pablo Galavis at all
- Teresa Giudice and husband Joe Giudice reach plea deal and plead guilty to a handful of fraud charges, facing jail time
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: The women don't sympathize with how hard the process was for me too